Babe Original Rebrand
Babe Lash brand created a loyal following around an amazing lash serum that frankly just worked. Over the years, they added a whole arsenal of performance cosmetics (cosmetics that all have lasting results). As the brand grew, so did their loyal following. However, their product architecture and positioning became fragmented as they added more non-lash products. Hint led Babe Lash through a full brand refresh, starting with strategy, a gradual visual update in 2021, which culminated in a comprehensive rename and rebrand, launched in mid 2022.
Our approach was based on 3 areas of focus:
1. Establish a strategic brand platform that embodies their core values of originality, confidence, inclusion, and effectiveness.
2. Overhaul their product architecture and naming.
3. Establish a cohesive look and feel to fully express their brand platform.
The gradual update saw immediate results:
– 133% Increase in sales YOY, for the month the first campaign launched
– 236% Growth Overall in 2021
– 124% Increase in First Time Customers Q3 2021 YOY
– 300% Increase in Returning Customers Q3 2021 YOY
Beauty Photography: Mckenzie Thompson Product Photography: Derek Israelsen